Monday 22 April 2013

Weekend Wish List!!

I thought I would start a new weekly post to share some of the things that are on my "Mummy Wish List'. Some of these things are just too expensive for my budget but oh-so-gorgeous, some are things that I will buy when I get around to it and some are things that I will be asking for when birthdays or Christmas comes around!!

I would just like to point out that I have not been paid or reimbursed in any way for my opinions on this post, however I have contacted some of the businesses to ensure that they are happy for me to feature their items.

So this week we have:

1. SugarJack Changing Bag


Even though I read many baby magazines and parenting blogs, I have to admit I had never heard of these bags until they kindly commented on one of my posts a while ago.  I LOVE these bags and one day hope to be he proud owner of one, although it is very doubtful on my budget!!


This is my absolute favourite of their range; the limited edition "Poppy" £349.00 but I must say-they are all beautiful!

These beautiful bags have a separate bag inside for your nappies, wipes etc that you can just whip out of the bag in a second to leave you with a glam bag for your date night/meeting/evening out with friends, and as I was told; "We aim to bring glam to the pram", and they definitely do!!
They also appear to be quite popular with the rich and famous!

2. Fresh Squeezed Squeeze Station


Fresh Squeezed Squeeze Station

I found this on the BabiesRUs website, and this is something I wish I had for when we started weaning H.  It is a station that purees food and expresses it into pouches ready to eat or store.  I think it is a genius idea and at only £24.99 for the starter kit, something that we will definitely consider an essential next time around with all of those baby gift vouchers you receive when expecting!!

3. Mam Dipper Set

Mam Dipper Set - Green

Found these on the BabiesRUs website too.  We have been a bit lazy on the self-feeding front lately and usually end up spoon-feeding H ourselves for speed and because it usually means less cleaning up!!  He seems to prefer finger-foods at the moment anyway, so I think these are the perfect way to ease him into self-feeding, and at only £5.29, they are on my shopping list for this weekend!!

4. Breathable Baby Crib Mesh Liner


I love the fun designs on these and when H was tiny, he was such a wriggler, trapping his arms or legs in between the slats of the crib and I was always looking for something like this.  These are for sale on Amazon at the moment for £27.30 which is pretty good value considering it goes all of the way around.  It would really brighten up H's nursery and keep his little arms and legs safe!!

5. Orbit Baby G2 Newborn Set

Buy Orbit Baby G2 Newborn Pushchair Set Online at johnlewis.com

This is what I consider to be the ultimate pushchair!  It is so stylish and looks so comfy in all of those pap shots of the celebrities' babies!!  The biggest downfall is the price; at £940 PLUS accessories, it doesn't even come close to our budget!! My absolute favourite part of this is that you can swivel it around to rear-ward facing in the blink of an eye when baby is napping.  However at that price, I am sticking to my up-cycled Quinny for now!!


Well there you have it!  Some beautiful and practical items that I am lusting after this week.  I would love to know if any of you have any of these products and what you think of them.

Have a fab weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I have nominated you for the Liebster award because I love your blog. All details are here:

    http://plutoniumsox.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/a-badge-of-honour.html

    I hope H is well now.x

    ReplyDelete